Looking to share the freedom of flight with family and friends or have decided to pursue your dreams further and obtain your commercial license. The PPL allows your to do cross-country trips, add ratings to your license ( night rating, IFR, etc) as well as convert your qualifications to meet the standards set forth by other countries. Our excellent flight training and ground school program makes it possible for you to soar to even greater heights.
Transport Canada Requirements:
- Minimum of 45 hours flight-time.
- Minimum 40 hours of ground school.
- Flight test administered by Transport Canada Inc.
- Must complete Transport Canada’s written exam (60% on PPAER)
- Once student has completed a minimum of 20 hours flight-time they are permitted to complete their night rating which is mandatory to receive their CPL and ATPL License.