This permit is a quick and easy way to obtain a flight certification allowing you to fly any four-place aircraft (daytime only). What does the RPP License allow you to do:
- Under VFR conditions the pilot can act as a pilot-in-command of a single engine aircraft.
- No more than one passenger is to be carried on board and flights are limited to Canadian Airspace.
- The RPP is easily upgradeable to a Private pilot license (PPL).
- Only a Non-High Performance Aircraft is permitted to operate.
Transport Canada Requirements:
- Minimum 25 hours flying time required.
- An applicant shall be a minimum of sixteen years of age.
- Ground school not required but is recommended.
- Flight test administered by Transport Canada Inc.
- Must obtain a minimum of (60% on RPPAE exam or PPAER exam).