Center of students services assists international & local students with:
– Health insurance (mandatory for international students)
– Assistance for new arrival students (housing, language support, adaptation)
– (ISS) International Student Services, supports the growth, progress, and success of these students at the college, and aims to ease their transition to a new school, a new home and a new country.
– Legal & Immigration: Applying for legal papers
– Renewals existing documents
– Events organizing
– Psychological aid (referral): Mental health services that focus on enabling students to achieve psychological well-being and academic success, to provide a secure, non-judgemental and confidential space in which to pursue their mental health treatment. The psychologist is available by appointment.
– (FSA) Financial student aid is offered for : Students with Canadian citizenship or Permanent resident status